Safari Ltd White Bengal Tiger Cub WildSafari Wil*
Meet one of the rarest cubs you’ll ever see! White Bengal tigers are a variant on the Bengal tiger, and their unique coloration is caused by a lack of the pigment pheomelanin. Interestingly, white Bengal tiger cubs are larger than normal cubs, and scientists aren’t sure why!
- Scientific Name: Panthera tigris tigris
- Characteristics: Letting out a little roar of its own, this cub is ready to hunt! Like all Safari figurines, this statuette has been hand painted and crafted by professionals for immaculate realism and accuracy.
- Size and Color: 3 inches long and 2 inches tall, this model is the size of a deck of cards stood on its side. Besides the obvious white coat, this cub has black stripes which are completely unique to the each tiger!
- The White Bengal Tiger Cub is part of the Wild Safari® Wildlife collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
For a white Bengal tiger cub to be born, both parents must carry the rare gene that causes the white coloration. Because of this, a white Bengal tiger cub is only born once in every 10,000 to 15,000 births. Like Bengal tigers, this cuddly little cub will mature when it’s about 3 years old, and due to its unique genetic makeup, will have a chance to pass on its coloration to its offspring!
- Size in cm: 7.5 L x
- Size in inches: 2.95 L x
- UPC: 095866295004