Junker JU-52 (20 size EP - civilian)
The Junkers Ju-52 is affectionately called "Aunt Ju" and came originally from the Junkers Flugzeugwerke AG in Dessau. Originally designed as a cargo plane, the Ju-52 was later used primarily as a commercial airliner.
The Ju-52 is a tri-motor aircraft and the outer skin was corrugated metal.
This VQ ARF's reproduction Junkers Ju-52 R/C aircraft is designed for modern electric motor systems. At its core, this model has a very scale outline and features many details not usually found on a sport ARF wood model.
- All Balsa and lite-ply construction
- Plastic and Painted Cowling
- Control surfaces pre-hinged and installed
-Two piece wing with Aluminium Wing Joiner
- Very Short Aassembly Time - Everything is Prefabricated
- Factory-Covered with Highly Detailed Film
- Wingspan: 1630mm
- Fuselage Lenght: 1070mm
- Weight (ready to fly): 2.4 2.6 kg
- Electric motor: Boost 18 Motor ( x3)
- Battery: 3 cells – 11.1 V -3800 mAh
- Radio req: 6 channels / 6 x 9 servos
- Assembly instructions with stage photos
- Tail wheel assembly
- Plastic cowling
- Plastic dummy engine
- Decals and all hardware
Does not include: radio, motor, glue, and silicon fuel line