- 192 Pieces Per Bag. Only Available in Bulk Purchase.
- Giant Pandas are closely related to bears, but they do have some unique qualities. For example, although they have the digestive systems of carnivores, they eat bamboo almost exclusively. In the wild, Pandas exist only in China.
- Scientific Name: Ailuropoda melanoleuca
- Characteristics: These Panda figures appear to be peacefully grazing in the forest. Use them in conservation awareness presentations or projects, Earth Day celebrations, or in animal art projects/
- Size and Color: Beautiful black and white Pandas are symbols of wildlife conservation. These figures are the size of a bottle cap.
- Pandas are part of the Good Luck Minis® collection
- All of our products are Non-toxic and BPA free
Giant Pandas were once endangered, and while their numbers are still low and their range is still scattered and limited, their numbers have stabilized, and their status has changed to vulnerable, a huge accomplishment for decades of conversation efforts. Efforts have included a conservation management plan for the Giant Panda, creation of nature reserves, and creation of migratory corridors between reserves. A massive population survey has been undertaken as well, so data on Pandas have grown more specific. Although China has lost a great deal of forest, resulting in the initial large drop in Panda numbers, forest coverage has actually begun to increase again, which has aided the Panda’s stabilization. Although the smaller, isolated populations still face significant challenges, Panda lovers can take heart that intense conservation and education efforts have made a difference for the species.
- Recommended Age: 5+
- Size in cm: 20.25 W x 25.5 H
- Size in inches: 7.97 W x 10.04 H
- UPC: 095866342708